Friday, June 20, 2014

CSA Shares: The First Week!







This first official week of CSA Flower Shares is a wrap!  I was biting my nails to make sure that I squeaked through with enough flowers, but there were more than enough.  Since this first year is a big learning curve for me, I think I've learned that I might need to wait just one more week before we start the shares, especially if there's another winter like this year that means that plants were a week or two behind their usual spring bloom times. 

 Here's what made an appearance in shares this week:
Day Lilies
Lilliput Zinnias
Lavender
Peonies
Alyssum
Thai Basil
Neon Flash Spirea
Mexican Evening Primrose
Purple Clover
Dahlias
Philadelphia Fleabane
Tangerine Avens
Salvia
Celosia
Snapdragon
Snow-on-the-Mountain/Bishop's Weed

I'm sure I forgot something in there, and/or messed up what I called something, but I think I got most of it. Get ready for an onslaught of Zinnias, they're all about to burst open any day now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!